You may have heard that we offer some pro bono services! This is true. We have committed to having 50% of our portfolio of projects at any given time completed on a pro bono basis. You can read more about our impact.
Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates carefully reviews all pro-bono candidates and selects the beneficiaries of its Give-Half program on a rolling basis, based on availability. All pro-bono beneficiaries are required to have an official 501(c)3 status, or the international equivalent. To fill out an application for your non-profit, please visit the Get Started page. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we can not respond to every inquiry. Good luck!
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Keynote Speaking
- One on One leadership coaching
- Administrative and Management Consulting
- Board Recruitment and Training
- Non-profit start-up Advisory Service
- Communications Planning Consulting
- Revenue Diversification Advisory Service
- Workshop facilitation on a range of topics
- Independent Site Visits & Program Evaluation
- Report Review and Analysis
- Social Media and Communications Audit
- Crisis Communications and Succession Planning
Complete the form on the Get Started page to apply for services!
Anna Blanch Rabe, founder of Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates, has been working with Social Enterprises, socially-responsible businesses, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations since 2006 to develop and effectively execute strategic, digital, and narrative initiatives to gain exposure, develop community capacity, attract talent, and reach new customers. Anna is an Australian-born speaker, writer and advocate. Connect with Anna on Instagram, facebook page, & Twitter.
Have you checked out EMPOWER, our monthly e-Newsletter? Sign up here to have this valuable resource delivered directly to your inbox: http://eepurl.com/bRhGkH