We heard you’re looking for turn key content for your website, your company blog, or your client newsletter (or even a regular local newspaper column)?
You know what good legal writing looks like, but you have more cost effective tasks to complete.
You want to work with someone who understands both the legal and the marketing aspects of legal marketing.
You’ve come to the right place!
Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates specializes in writing for non specialist audiences.
We take complex legal subject matter and communicate clearly in accessible articles and columns that can be used in web and print media communications with clients and potential clients.
We have law degrees and we understand marketing-speak.
We make legalese easy to understand.
We have worked with clients to write content for the following legal practice areas:
Tort Law and Personal Injury
Intellectual Property Law (Copyright, Trademark & Patents)
Real Property (Real Estate Transactions)
Military (SCRA, MSRRA)
All of our skilled writers and researchers have law degrees and can provide informational content relating to all 50 US states, US Federal Law, Canadian Law, Australian Law, New Zealand Law, and the laws of the United Kingdom.
Don’t worry if your jurisdiction or practice are isn’t listed: we are looking to expand the jurisdictions and practice areas we write about, so please ask and we’ll do our best to accommodate you at the high standard we deliver for all our clients.
We want to work with you, so what’s next?
- Reach out for an initial consult.
- We will respond and give you information on scheduling a call with us.
- During our consultation call, we will discuss your needs, the frequency of articles you require, and any topics you have identified.
- If it looks like we are a great fit, we will then send you a detailed proposal.
- Once you agree to the proposal, we will sign contracts.
- We get started on creating high quality informational content that meets the needs of your brand!
- We will meet regularly to discuss progress towards your goals and how we might continue to support your client education needs.
What does specialist legal writing mean for your law firm or business?
We produce high quality content, all the while making sure that we reinforce the information benefit to your clients leading to building a relationship of trust, and an increase in your firm’s brand reputation as a practice area expert.
We would be happy to send you writing samples of the kind of work we could deliver to your company with full search engine optimization, keyword identification that mirrors your broader brand communications strategy, and demonstrates how we can strategically match your company’s brand voice.
Depending on your needs, we can also take care of the back-end and upload the content for you, as well as preparing content for your social media platforms that highlights the content we have created for you and drives more visitors to your website!