Think of me as a double-threat, able to deliver high quality photos & words: both written and spoken.
The extraordinary in the ordinary.
The beauty in the everyday.
The sacred in the quotidian.
Anna Blanch Rabe is an Australian-born writer and photographer. She has been published in a range of academic and popular publications, from Military Kids Life, Scrapbooking magazine and Peppercorn magazine to Military One Click, NextGen Milspouse, Englewood Review of Books, Immerse Journal and Case Magazine. She has spoken at a range of conferences and Festivals including MLA, CCL, AVSA, BAVSA, Greenbelt, and CNMAC, and for organizations including Rotary, Lions, and In Gear Career.
You can contact her through this form.
Seeking quality, shareable content for your blog or print publication?
You’re in the right place.
What I Write
- Print articles
- Blog posts and blog post series
- Long form feature articles
- Web content
- Guides & Tutorials
My Areas of Expertise
- Non Profit Communications
- Specialist Legal Content
- Helping small businesses tell their story
- Goal-setting & Time management
- Community capacity building
- Legal issues affecting the military community
- Arts, Food, & Adventure Travel
- Art & Literature
All of my work product includes these elements:
- High quality, professional and original writing;
- Expert research and fact-checking;
- Publication ready proofreading and editing;
- Medium appropriate formatting for easy readability;
- SEO optimization for web content (without keyword stuffing);
- Availability via E-mail and video conferencing for project updates & discussions;
- Adherence to agreed-upon project milestones: Delivery on time.
On request, I can also deliver:
- High quality images to accompany articles.
- Audience appropriate social media content to accompany article
- A multi day social media calendar to promote the written work product.
As a freelance writer, I . . .
- Create original content in a voice suitable to your medium and audience.
- Share my expertise while engaging expert sources as appropriate.
- Work closely with you to ensure that the final product meets your goals.
- Meet agreed deadlines while keeping you informed during the process.
Contact me today for a quote or more information on my services.
Reader. Thinker. Writer. Traveler. Dreamer. Scholar
Fill in the form below for more information!
Listening. Observing. Participating. Writing. Photographing. Reflecting.